Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Savior and Redeemer

I know that my Lord and Redeemer Jesus Christ lived on the earth and the atonement was the pinnacle of his life and human history.  Through his atonement I can be cleansed because Christ suffered all the demands of justice, for my sins which bring me further from God my Father. I know Jesus Christ truly lived and is the only begotten of the Father.  As his atonement was the pinnacle the resurrection was its apex.  Christ came forth to do the will of the Father.  He would come down in the humblest of circumstances.  He would be raised in a loving home learning as all children but as he learned he never disobeyed the laws of God. He then stepped forward at the age of 30 to teach and lead his people.  In 3 years he established his church, showed mercy and compassion as well as incredible power.  He taught his higher law and did this by word and action.  This is why he is known as the Prince of Peace, The Light of the World, The Word, The Lamb.  He is the great I AM, Jehovah.  He was perfect in his obedience and example.  All of this culminated in the 3 most important days in history where he took on our sins was crucified and than raised himself from the dead brining the gifts of overcoming physical and spiritual death to all people.

I love my Lord and have shared a couple of other testimonies on this page for your enjoyment.  



No comments:

Post a Comment